GALINTELS are a range of lightweight, easy to install, load bearing, hot dipped galvanised ribbed steel lintels for use with brick construction in the building industry; specifically designed and tested to support brickwork above window and door openings. Galintels are cold rolled steel and are 40% lighter than conventional steel lintels.
- Hot dipped galvanised (600gsm) to meet R3 durability rating requirements of AS 4680 Code.
- Structural Loading Capacity tested/appraised by CSIRO and U.N.S.W. Unisearch
- Manufacturer’s R4 Coating Specification available on request.
- GALINTELS meet the Code requirements of AS 2699.3–2002 and AS 3700–2001, as per Manufacturer’s Data.
- GALINTELS are branded with lintel size, length, weight and durability R rating.
- RENDABAR plus cement render achieves 60 mins – 120 mins Fire Rating (conditions apply).
- Composite structural beam strength achieved with 3+brickwork courses above GALINTEL.
- GALINTELS require propping at 900mm to 1500mm intervals for specified period.
Our lintel services
If you are renovating, take advantage of our lintel expertise and services.
Not sure where to start? Start by asking us
Looking for a specific lintel? Send us your pics so we can help match your lintels.
T Bar 200x200x8mm$100.00
T Bar 200x200x10mm$100.00
Gal Angle 100x75x10mm$100.00
Gal Angle 150x100x6mm$100.00
Cavi T Bar 180/8×240/8mm$100.00
Cavi T Bar 240/9.5×240/8mm$100.00
Gal Angle 100x100x6mm$100.00
T Bar 200x200x6mm$100.00
Gal Angle 150x100x10mm$100.00
Flat Bar 85x7mm$100.00