What are Concrete Lintels?
Concrete lintels are made of high-strength concrete under strict quality control measures which gives them their superior structural capacity.
Ultralintel is a range of purpose-designed, high strength concrete lintels manufactured to suit both standard and modular brick construction projects.
Features of concrete ultra lintels?
- Made of high strength concrete under strict quality control.
- Are easily rendered or covered with gyprock internally.
- Fire-rated under load in accordance with AS 1530.4-1990.
- Non-corrodible and is therefore ideal for marine and industrial exposure conditions.
- Able to be used in pier and beam situations for new house foundations and also re-cladding of existing houses.
- Ideal for use in creating an upstand (hob) on a concrete slab.
What size do concrete lintels come in?
Available in four convenient sizes, Ultralintel heights are equal to one or two courses of brickwork.
Our Concrete lintel services
If you are renovating, take advantage of our concrete lintel expertise and services.
Not sure where to start? Start by asking us
Send us pictures so we can help match your bricks
Choose a colour group or filter to find what you want